Eat to Live
Let Your Food Be Your Medicine
First I would like to give all Praises and Glory to THE MOST HIGH, for my deep passion in herbal medicine and my gifted healing hands. It also would be foolish of me not to acknowledge those who have inspired me. Much honor and praises to Alfredo Bowman, known to the world as Dr. Sebi (11/26/1933 – 08/06/2016), Dr. Llaila Afrika (Transitioned 03/22/2020), Dr. Max Gerson (10/18/1881 – 03/08/1959) and last but not least, Dr. Robert Morse. Their teachings are what motivated and inspired me to be a teacher in the plant based, holistic health community.
Everyone keeps asking me how my approach and natural methodology work so effectively and so fast. My reply is simple, I don’t heal anything. YHWH (GOD) created the fleshly vehicle (body) to heal itself if the MIND allows it. As long as you are eating and consuming what your body was designed to digest, you can overcome almost any Illness. However, sometimes we need an extra healing boost from God’s Miracle Electric Plants we call Alkaline Herbs!
It’s Vitally important that we inner-stand cosmic arrangement, genetic predisposition, and their connection to diet, disease and healing. Your liver grounds your brain, your heart pulsates an electric magnetic field, your pineal gland produces carbon, your pituitary gland produces copper, and they all create an electrical spiral force in your nervous system. You Are An Electrical Living Being. Therefore you were designed to eat Electrical Living Foods.
The very foods you are supposed to eat are from the landmass your ancestors (The First Blood) originated from. The original people did not eat MEAT, DAIRY, YEAST, GRAINS, PROTEIN or COMPLEX SUGARS.The Very Torah That Most Of Us Claim To Believe and Follow Actually State these facts.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
In fact, when you envision the jungles of so-called ‘Africa’ what do you see? You see (Carnivores) Lions eating the flesh of dead pray, (Omnivores) Badgers eating plants and mice, (Herbivores) Zebra’s eating grass and tree foliage and last but not least (Frugivores) Primates Apes, and Gorillas eating fruit from trees and only Eating plants (herbs) when ill.
My Question is this, family: Which one of these mammals mentioned are humans physically and internally designed alike? (Not Spiritually) You guessed right family, the Primates (Apes and Gorillas). Notice the Ape and Gorilla only eat fruits and every other species eats according to their Latest design as-well. So what do humans eat? If you look at the chart below you see that humans were designed to eat the same diet as gorillas which are fruits. The entire human digestive system is identical and alkaline arranged just like the Gorilla and Ape. Our Entire Genetic Makeup Was Designed To Eat Fruits, Berries, Melons, and Nuts.
The Most Electrical Alkalinity Cells Foods Humans Can Eat are FRUITS, BERRIES, AND Melons. FRUITS, BERRIES, AND MELONS provide the most health benefits and are Very Easily Digestible!!!! Fruits Are Full Of Amino Acids Which Are Full Of Hydrogen, Oxygen And Carbon, which are Highly Electrical And Are The 3 Elements That Build The Physical And Spiritual Existence!
Green Leaf Vegetables (Mucus-Less)
- Bok Choi
- Dandelion Leaf
- Leafy Herbs (Basil, Parsley, Cilantro, Rosemary, Thyme, etc.)
- Lettuce (Green, Red, Romaine, Boston Bibb, Iceberg)
- Swiss chard
Dried or Baked Fruits (Mucus-Less)
- Currants (Dried)
- Dates (Dried)
- Figs (Dried)
Ripe Fruits (Mucus-Less)
- Black Cherries
- Blood Orange
- Honeybell Tangelos
- Sour Cherries
- Sweet Cherries
ALL OR RELATIVELY STARCHLESS/MUCUS-LESS
Raw Vegetables, Roots, Stems and Fruit
- Black Radish, with skin
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green Onions
- Horse Radish, with skin
- Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow, or Orange)
- Red Beets
- Red Cabbage
- Sea Vegetables
- Sprouts (Alfalfa, Brassica, Green-Leaf, Radish)
- Sugar Beets
- Young Radish
100% Fruit Jellies, Syrups and Honey
- Agave Nectar
- Coconut Water
- Fruit Jellies (no sugar added)
- Maple Syrup (100%, no preservatives)
- Molasses (no preservatives)
- Honey (bee)
Baked Vegetables, Roots, Stems, & Fruit
- Acorn Squash (Baked)
- Broccoli (Baked or Steamed)
- Brussels Sprouts (Steamed)
- Butternut Squash (Baked)
- Carrots (Steamed)
- Green Peas (Steamed)
- Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow, or Orange)
- Pumpkins (Baked or Steamed)
- Spaghetti Squash (Baked)
- Sweet Potato (Baked)
- Zucchini (Steamed or Baked)
- Vegetables (Avoid using a microwave. It will kill your food.)
- Amaranth greens – same as Callaloo, a variety of Spinach
- Avocado (Fatty Acid Will Produce Mucus)
- Bell Peppers
- Chayote (Mexican Squash)
- Dandelion greens
- Garbanzo beans(Fatty Acid Will Produce Mucus)
- Green banana
- Izote – cactus flower/ cactus leaf – grows naturally in California
- Lettuce (all, except Iceberg)
- Mushrooms (all, except Shitake)
- Nopales – Mexican Cactus
- Poke salad – greens
- Sea Vegetables (wakame/dulse/arame/hijiki/nori)
- Tomato – cherry and plum only
- Turnip greens
- Purslane (Verdolaga)
- Fruits (Dr. Sebi says, “No canned or seedless fruits.”)
- Bananas – the smallest one or the Burro/mid-size (original banana)
- Berries – all varieties- Elderberries in any form – no cranberries
- Grapes- seeded
- Limes (key limes preferred with seeds)
- Melons- seeded
- Orange (Seville or sour preferred, difficult to find)
- Prickly Pear (Cactus Fruit)
- Raisins –seeded
- Soft Jelly Coconuts
- Soursops – (Latin or West Indian markets)
- Wild Rice
- Natural Herbal Teas
- Spices and Seasonings
- Mild Flavors
- Bay leaf
- Sweet Basil
- Pungent and Spicy Flavors
- Cayenne/ African Bird Pepper
- Coriander (Cilantro)
- Onion Powder
- Salty Flavors
- Pure Sea Salt
- Powdered Granulated Seaweed (Kelp/Dulce/Nori – has “sea taste”)
- Sweet Flavors
- 100% Pure Agave Syrup – (from cactus)
- Date Sugar
- Nuts and Seeds – (includes Nut and Seed Butters)
- Hemp Seed
- Raw Sesame Seeds
- Raw Sesame Tahini Butter
- Brazil Nuts
- Olive Oil (Do not cook)
- Coconut Oil (Do not cook)
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Hempseed Oil
- Avocado Oil
Mucus Forming Foods
List of Pus, Acid, and Mucus Forming Foods
Mucus Forming Foods
- Blood of Animals
- Eggs (All Kinds)
- Meat (Beef, Chicken, Horse, Dog, Mutton/Lamb, Turkey, Veal, Pork:
- Bacon, Ham, Sausage, Gammon, Chitterlings, Pig Feet; Wild Game: Bison, Buffalo, Ostrich, Rabbit, Venison, etc.)
- Margarine (Made with Animal Fat)
- Crustacean (Crab, Crawfish, Lobster, Shrimp)
- Fish (All Types)
- Mollusks (Clam, Oysters, Mussels, Snail, etc.)
- Roe (Caviar)
- Shell Fish
Dairy Products (Pus-Forming)
- Butter, Cow
- Cheese (All Kinds)
- Crème fraîche
- Milk (All Animals and Kinds; Raw Organic, Skim, 1 or 2 %, etc.)
Moderately Mucus Forming Foods
Cereals (Moderately Mucus-Forming)
- Breads – All Kinds; Barley, Black, Rye, White, Graham, Pumpernickel,
- Cereal Grains – All Kinds; Maize, Farina, Kamut, Millet,Oats, Quinoa, Spelt, White Rice, Brown Rice, Whole or Refined Wheat, etc.
- Pseudo-cereals – All Kinds; Amaranth, Buckwheat, Chia, Cockscomb, Kañiwa, Quinoa, etc.
Beans (Moderately Mucus-Forming)
All Kinds and Forms – Black Beans, Black-eyed peas, Fava Beans, Butter Beans, Cannellini Beans, Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans, Edamame, Great Northern Beans, Italian Beans, Kidney Beans, Lentils, Lima Beans, Mung Beans, Navy Beans, Pinto Beans, Soy Beans, Split Peas, String Beans (Green Beans), White Beans, etc.
Nuts and Seeds (Moderately Mucus-Forming)
- Nuts – All Kinds: Acorns, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Chestnuts, Hazelnuts, Peanuts, Pecans, Pistachios’, Walnuts, etc.
- Seeds – All Kinds: Sunflower, Pumpkin, Hemp, Sesame, etc.
Pus and/or Very Mucus-Forming
Processed Foods (Pus/Very Mucus-Forming)
- Dried Convenience Foods
- Fast Foods
- Frozen Convenience Foods
- Packaged Convenience Foods
- Processed Meat
Confectionaries/Candy/Sweets (Pus or Very Mucus-Forming)
- Baked Goods – All kinds including pies, cakes, pastries, etc.
- Candy – All Types; Bars, Caramels, Chocolate, Fudge, Jelly candies, Rock Candy, Taffy
- Gelatin – Jello
- Ice Cream – Dairy and Non-Dairy
Vegetarian/Vegan Processed Foods (Moderate to Very Mucus-Forming)
- Chips (corn, potato, plantain, etc.)
- Frozen Vegan Breakfast Foods (waffles, etc.)
- Hummus (processed chickpeas)
- Lab Grown Animal Tissue
- Nutritional Yeast
- Pasta (egg-free)
Oils (Fatty and Mildly Mucus-Forming)
- Oil – All types: Avocado Oil, Chia Seed, Coconut, Corn, Cotton Seed, Cotton Seed, Flax Seed, Grape Seed, Hemp Seed, Nut Oils, Olive, Palm, Peanut, Quinoa, Rapeseed (Including Canola), Safflower, Soybean etc.)
Starchy Or Fatty Vegetables And Fruits (Moderately Mucus-Forming)
- Cauliflower (Raw)
- Coconut Meat
- Fungus (Mushrooms)
- Green Peas
- Peas (Raw)
- Raw or Baked White Potatoes
- Raw Squashes (Winter, Acorn, Butternut, etc.)
- Raw Sweet Potatoes
- Unripe Banana
Acid Forming Stimulants
Acidic, Fermented, Or Distilled Drinks/Syrups (Acid-Forming Stimulants)
- Alcoholic Beverages – All Kinds: Ale, Beer, Brandy, Champagne, Hard Cider, Liqueur, Mead, Porter, Rum, Sake/Rice Wine, Gin, Herbal Wine, Lager, Fruit Wine, Vodka Whisky, Tequila, etc.
- Syrups – Brown Rice, Barley Malt, Chocolate, Corn, Artificially Flavored
- Kombucha Tea
- Soft Drink (Soda Pop)
- Tea – All Kinds from the Theaceae family
- Vinegar – White, Apple Cider
- Old-fashioned Root Beer
Fermented Foods And Sauces (Acid-Forming Stimulants)
- Fish Sauce
- Fermented Vegetables – All: Kimchi/cabbage and other veggies, Olives, Pickles/cucumbers. Sauerkraut/cabbage, etc.
- Sauces with Vinegar –(Hot Sauce, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Relish, Tartar, Barbecue, Salad Dressings, Salsa, etc.
- Soy Sauce
Pasteurized 100% Fruit Juice (Potentially Acid-Forming)
- Plant milks (grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes including soy, rice, etc.)
- Plant-based butter (nuts, seeds, and legumes including soy, peanut, etc.)
- Plant-based creamers
- Soy Lecithin (food additive)
- Texturized Vegetable Protein (‘mock’ meats including soy, etc.)
- Vegan Baked Goods
- Vegan Confections (All Types; Chocolates, Ice Cream, etc.)
- Vegan Cheese Substitutes
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Yogurts (Plant-based)
Salts and Spices (Stimulants/Potentially Acid-Forming)
- Black Peppercorns
- Cayenne Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Cream of Tarter
- Curry Powder
- Salt (Celery, Crystal, Iodized, Sea)
- Vanilla Extract
What are Deceptive Mucus-Formers?
Here is a list of foods that many people do not realize create mucus:
- Rice – great for creating glue to bind books, bad for the transition to a mucus-free diet
- Avocados – fatty item that may be used on the transition, but are highly addictive. Although technically a fruit, if used it is best to combine them with a mucus-free combination salad or vegetables to aid elimination. However, it is recommended to stay away from them if you are not already stuck to them.
- Nuts – Mucus-forming, but may be used on the transition. It is best to eat with dried fruits like raisins to aid with elimination.
- Plantains – Starchy
- Tofu – Slimy and mucus-forming.
- Un-ripened fruits like green bananas. The riper the fruit you eat the better.
- Corn – It does not eliminate well. When cooked, corn becomes mushy and slimy in the intestines.
- Corn chips – Some people use them on the transition, but they are very addictive and do not eliminate well
- Beans – They are starchy and mucus-forming. But, they may be used sparingly on the transition within close proximity to green-leafy salads
- Starchy Vegetables – Some vegetables are starchy and mucus-forming in raw or cooked forms, such as white potatoes. But, many other vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, become almost mucus-free (starch-less) after proper cooking.
Drink 45 oz of Liquids Daily.
(25%) Natural Spring Water & (20%) Raw Pressed Fruit & Vegetable Juice !
No Animal Products, No Fish, No Hybrid Foods, No Alcohol
Avoid using Microwave as it will “Kill your food”
No Canned or Seedless Fruits